martes, 24 de enero de 2012

Nick Vujicic, my idol.

     Nick Vujicic isn’t a famous actor, a wonderful singer or a muscular sportsman. He’s an Australian bloke who studied “Accounting and Financial Planning”, and maybe you’re asking why he is my idol. It’s very easy. One day, while I was watching for good music on Youtube, I saw a video that attracted my attention, about this guy. When I clicked on it, I was very surprised, because Nick Vuijicic hasn’t got any arms or legs! Despite of it, he was talking to some teenagers about problems. “Sometimes, the life isn’t easy, and when you fall, you maybe can think that you can’t raise up, but it isn’t true; if you fall 100 times, you must raise up other 100 times, and if you fail, don’t give up, because it is not the end”, this is the message that Nick tried to send to those teens.

     When the video ended, I was crying, because many times, when a stupid thing occurs or when I feel very badly, I think that life isn’t beautiful, but after watching that video, this idea seems me very stupid. Nick’s video helps me to beat bad situations and to be a positive person in everything, and when the sentence “Life is a present” disappears, I watched it and I feel much better. I don’t know where he gets the strength to carry on despite of his disability, because perhaps me in his situation I would give up easily, but for that reason, I admire him.


This is the video.


María Cabezas González.

1 comentario:

  1. I didn't know him and I have no words after watching the video. Just an example to follow. Excellent article.

    ResponderEliminar