domingo, 5 de febrero de 2012



FALL FOR YOU, JOHN.


      John Joseph Vesely was born in San Francisco in a musicians' family. He was the son of a professional Jazz musician and he learned to play the bass-guitar and later the acoustic guitar.

      Vesely began to write songs when it knew his wife Candince Vesely. After that, John formed Secondhand Serenade, a project that  started in California, United States, in the year 2004 . In this group he became famous as vocalist and guitarist. The nickname Secondhand Serenade is a reference to the way in which his songs are 'serenades' to his wife Candince. He had two small children with his wife but in 2008 he divorced his wife Candince, the second album that he has created is related with his divorced. He has created 3 albums Awake, A Twist in My Story and recently Hear me now.

      I think that John sings better than Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears...  some songs of singers like them don't express anything. I sometimes have the feeling  that some singers like them, just sing to be famous for their physical. I really like John by the way he expresses their feelings and opinions. He feels the music and I like how he sings and... "Maybe he is not handsome enough; ... but he sings well." 

     One of the songs that I like about him is this:




María Hernández Galván.

1 comentario: