martes, 19 de junio de 2012

THIS IS MUSIC!!



I was browsing youtube. I was listening to classical music when I found a video that intrigued me. I thought that video would be different, and I was right. After listening to him I liked, I liked it so much. It was a group, a group formed by two electric cellos. Since then, I love the music they make. The group "2CELLOS" was born on April 12th of 2011. They climbed to YouTube a video playing the song "Smooth Criminal"  Michael Jackson, and since that time, they were discovered. They triumphed in the net. Now I admire the Croats violoncellists Stjepan Hauser and Luka Sulic. They give feeling to the music, and also play many different styles, and they are very young. 

                          Luka Sulic            and       Stjepan Hauser



They have a great career as musicians. They have made their first album in 2011, they have participated in major festivals like the "iTunes Festival" in London, they have played "Smooth Criminal"  in the third season of the TV series Glee ...
They focus on the rock when they play, but they say they will not abandon classical music.





Smooth Criminal (Michael Jackson)







Viva la vida (Coldplay)






Smells like Teen spirit (Nirvana)




María Hernández Galván.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario