There are different types of depression, we are going to talk about five of them:
- Severe Depression is manifested by a combination of symptoms that interfere with the ability to work, study, sleep, eat, etc..
- In Double Depression symptoms worsen over time and patients experience an episode of major depressive disorder, chronic depression hidden behind.
- Bipolar Disorder is an alteration of the mechanisms that regulate mood, the mood changes can be dramatic and rapid, but more often they are gradual. This disorder isn't as frequent as the other disorder.
- Atypical depression: those who suffer from this disorder often eat and sleep excessively, have a general sense of heaviness, and a strong feeling of rejection.
- Seasonal Affective Disorder is characterized by the change of emotional state in seasons like winter and autumn. Other symptoms include fatigue, tendency to eat too much, sleep a lot, ...
With this we want people to see it know a little bit like the disease, what are its symptoms and some of its possible origins, so you can prevent it.
ALVARO JARA AND CARMEN VERA.