lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2012

The best movie I've ever seen.

I have seen lots of movies in my life but no one has impacted me as Lo Imposible. Not only because it's a real story but the images made a deep impression on me. The film reflects very well the damage that can cause a natural disaster like a tsunami. I also like the film because it makes me think. I realised that although here it's unusual to see a natural disaster in those countries, where there aren't any means to protect themselfs and their belongings, it's very frequent. And also when there aren't any disaster, the people who live there suffer the consequences of the poverty and the wars. But no one remember them, we live in a society where people only think about their lives and the biggest problem we have is that we don't have clothes enough or we don't have the best mobile phone, while poor people is trying to survive with a piece of bread.
The movie tells us the story of a spanish family that survived to the tsunami which occurred in Tailandia on 2004. The family, form by the father, the mother and its three sons, was staying in Tailandia on their holidays. It's a very emotional film because it teaches you how they overcome their fears and finally they found each other. It's a spanish movie directs by Juan Antonio Bayona. The actors are americans, Naomi Watts and Ewan McGregor.
I think people should watch Lo Imposible because it's educational and you can learn a lot with it.
Here is the film's trailer.




                                                                                                                 Laura Vera Costa.

1 comentario: